Are re-payment plans possible for vehicles sold but not settled during lockdown?
As communicated throughout COVID-19, our policy remains that vehicles must be settled within 2 working days of a sale. We appreciate that current circumstances have presented many cash flow challenges and advise contacting your Account Manager should you have any difficulty in meeting payments.
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- What can be funded?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Phone lines are busy, what is the best way to get in touch?
- Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?
- My account is due for renewal, will this go ahead?
- Will auction vehicles funded, but not yet delivered accrue fees and charges?
- My dealership isn’t expected to return to pre Covid-19 trading levels for some time, what support is available?
- When will I be audited next?
- Vehicles have been stolen and my insurance isn’t paying out due to premises being unoccupied for over 30 days – how can you help?