What can be funded?
Trade source vehicles
It is inevitable that there will be a slowdown in business for dealers over the coming days and weeks, and that vehicle valuations will be volatile. We are therefore temporarily reducing our level of funding for trade sourced vehicles to 75% of CAP (UK) / VMS (ROI) or invoice price, whichever is lower. Any existing trade source vehicles already funded will remain as normal.
Auction source vehicles
We are funding 100% of the hammer price plus auction and delivery fees as normal.
- What support can NextGear Capital offer?
- Will I have to re-pay settlement fees, vehicle extensions or holding charge in the future?
- Are NextGear Capital funding new vehicles?
- Why has my stocking limit reduced?
- I am self-isolating, do NextGear Capital need to know?
- Phone lines are busy, what it the best way to get in touch?
- Why are all trade source vehicles dropping into suspense?