How can you prove who actually signed with DocuSign? - NextGear Capital UK
The electronic signature is linked to the unique device used to sign and the signer to their unique email address to which the document was sent. A record of this together with a time stamp of when the document was opened and signed by that person is kept, and courts accept this as evidence that that person was the one who signed.
- What is an electronic signature?
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a 'wet ink' signature?
- Are electronic signatures legally binding?
- Are electronic signatures widely used?
- Why are NextGear Capital using electronic signatures?
- How do I sign NextGear Capital documentation using DocuSign?