Please read all of these terms carefully. By continuing to use our website, you agree to be bound by them.
2. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In certain circumstances, additional terms and conditions may apply, in particular when you apply for a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan. Please see your offer letter for further details.
3. YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
We have provided for Level A accessibility standards under the guidance of the W3 Consortium. You can find out more information about this guidance on their website at www.w3.org.
All information is available in large print, audio and Braille on request; please contact us for further details at the address detailed below.
5. ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE
In order to apply for a Stocking Plan you will need to register with us. You can do this here.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for access to our website. We grant you access to our website on a temporary basis. We may change the arrangements for access to, deny access to, close or suspend part or the whole of our website or any of the services offered on our website, at any time, for any period of time, and for any reason without telling you beforehand and without liability.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to our website and make no guarantees as to its operation, functionality or otherwise.
6. PROTECTION OF THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE
Please keep your username, password and any other information relevant to your access to our website and/or the creation of a Stocking Plan, confidential. You must not give this information to anyone (except where you have registered on behalf of somebody else in which case you may disclose the information to them only) We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights and data in our website and in material published on it, including the “look and feel” of our website. These rights are protected by laws and treaties around the world.
7. ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE
The information contained in our website has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate, but in some cases, it may be incorrect, incomplete or out of date. Save to the extent that we are required to do so under our statutory/regulatory obligations, we are not obliged to keep our website content accurate, complete or up to date and shall not be responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors on our website.
All applications shall be judged on an individual basis and shall be subject to an approved credit check and your acceptance of our terms and conditions, contained within our offer letter 0343 50 60 600.
The content of our website is not intended to amount to advice so please do not rely on it 0343 50 60 606.
8. YOUR RIGHT TO USE OUR WEBSITE
What you can do with our website
You may print or download/save one copy of each page of our website for your personal references purposes.
You may download/save (and print, if required) any information we expressly make available for download on our website a reasonable number of times for your personal references purposes.
You must not copy, scrape, distribute, reproduce or modify any material printed or downloaded from our website. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from our website separately from any accompanying text, or remove any indications of ownership. Where there are no indications of ownership you must acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the material.
You must not post or publish any copies or downloads of materials which come from our website on any networked computer, or make any statements or undertake any actions which could result in liability for us.
What you cannot do with our website
You must not and must not attempt to:
- use our website to carry out or assist any unlawful or criminal activity;
- use our website in any way that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or data protection or privacy rights and or breaches any contractual duty or duty of confidence;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio sequences or any graphics from our website separately from any accompanying text, or remove any indications of ownership. Where there are no indications of ownership you must acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the material.
- post or publish any copies or downloads of materials which come from our website on any networked computer, or make any statements or undertake any actions which could result in liability for us;
- use our website to be threatening or harassing to any other person or to cause annoyance to, inconvenience or needless anxiety, upset, harm or embarrassment to any other person;
- use our website to receive, access or transmit material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit or which contains or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use our website to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- use the whole or part of our website or its content for any commercial or money-making purpose without having our written consent to do so beforehand;
- access parts of our website that are not intended for public use;
- do anything which places an unreasonably large load on our site, or its supporting computer systems;
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with our website in any way or with another person's use of our website, or use our website as a means of disrupting or interfering with other websites;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website or any network connected to it;
- wilfully corrupt any data, documents or material available on our website or insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems so as to cause harm to our website, us or other users or which is likely to bring our website or us into disrepute;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any equipment, network or software on which our site is stored or which is used or owned by our site or that of a third party; or
- assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the acts described above.
All the above are forbidden regardless of the means used, including but not limited to, hacking or by the introduction of any worms, trojans, virus, unauthorised, malicious or harmful code or other harmful software (viruses). Some of the acts described above may be criminal acts under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
9. COMPUTER VIRUSES
We will try to ensure that our website is free of viruses, however, unfortunately due to the inherent risks associated with using the Internet we cannot guarantee that it is. It is your responsibility to protect your computer against viruses and ensure that you log off shared computers after using our website.
- we may close our website (or your Stocking Plan);
- we may temporarily or permanently prevent you from using our website;
- we may issue a warning to you;
- we may take legal proceedings against you and may seek reimbursement of all costs, damages, liabilities, expenses and costs incurred by us as a result of your breach of this policy on an indemnity (pound for pound) basis;
- we may disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary.
11. LINKING AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links to Our Website
You may create links to our website, provided that you: only create links from websites owned by you; create the link in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it; do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or which implies that any of the content of our website is your own or licensed to you, or which otherwise amounts to framing.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without notice and to employ such measures as are necessary to remove any linking or framing to our website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may from time to time contain links to websites of advertisers, affiliates and websites we feel may be of interest to you. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not endorsed by us. Our website may contain third party live feeds and services
Such websites, and third-party services, are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content. If you have any queries about such websites, you should contact the operator of the website. We recommend that you always check the websites’ terms and conditions before you use them.
As far as is legally possible, all aspects of the contract formed in respect of your use of our site shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. In some circumstances the laws where you are domiciled may apply and the courts where you are domiciled may have jurisdiction.
13. INFORMATION ABOUT US
We operate our website www.nextgearcapital.co.uk. Our full legal name is NextGear Capital UK Limited. We are a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales. Our registered company number is 08696123 and our registered address is NextGear House, Kingsfield Court, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9RE. Our VAT registration number is GB 181 4220 35.
Last revision date: 26 March 2018