Why are NextGear Capital using electronic signatures?
At NextGear Capital we want to make interacting with us as quick and easy as possible. We have invested in DocuSign which is an electronic signature software to allow our dealers to sign contracts with maximum flexibility. DocuSign provides a faster and more convenient way of signing contracts as you can do so from any device, anywhere at any time.
To complete an electronic signature it is a simple process, click the link in the email, read the documents and once you’re ready to sign just follow and click the DocuSign tabs and you’re finished! The paperless approach is to enable you to have more time to stock more and sell more.
- What is an electronic signature?
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a 'wet ink' signature?
- Are electronic signatures legally binding?
- How can you prove who actually signed with DocuSign?
- Are electronic signatures widely used?
- How do I sign NextGear Capital documentation using DocuSign?