Where is the vehicle information within StockMaster?
Can I change the order of the vehicles?
Yes, you can view your pending vehicles based on either date purchased or the auction you bought them. Just click on the relevant tab at the top of your vehicle list.
I bought a vehicle, why isn't it being displayed?
The vehicles that are displayed on StockMaster are those purchased from participating auctions so if you bought from a non-participating auction you won't be able to see it on StockMaster. However, StockMaster will be available through many more auction houses throughout 2015.
If there is an auction that you use regularly who doesn't offer funding via StockMaster, please let us know.
Trade Source purchases aren't shown on StockMaster as they are funded when you input the details into the WFS system directly.
For vehicles to show in StockMaster the auction must allocate the vehicle to your record and periodically throughout the day we will search for new vehicles to display to you. Please contact our Customer Service team on 0343 50 60 600 if you are unsure
What is included in the price?
The value you see cover 100% of the hammer price of the vehicle, any buyer's fees, delivery charges and any additional sundry charges you have agrees with the auction house. Should you have any concerns please speak to the auction where you have bought the vehicle and an amendment can be made.
- Download StockMaster onto your Android
- Download StockMaster onto your iPhone
- Download StockMaster onto your iPad
- Download StockMaster onto your Windows Phone
- Download StockMaster onto your Nexus
- Where can I use StockMaster?
- Why do I receive messages with StockMaster?
- What is included in the StockMaster navigation bar?
- When can I fund using StockMaster?
- What is the 'Fund with G button' within StockMaster?
- How do I use 'My Account' within StockMaster?
- What is the fuel gauge within StockMaster?