How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
If you make your application online today, you can expect confirmation that we've received it within one working day. If we need additional information from you about you or your business, such as bank statements and financial statements, we will contct you within two working days. If you can provide all the necessary information, you can expect an on-boarding decision in a further two working days.
If the application is approved, all the necessary documentation and requests for information (such as insurance, proofs of ID/address, Landlords Waiver) should be with you within three working days. Once we have recieved and satisfactorily reviewed the required documentation, we will activate your Stocking Plan within five working days.
- Who is NextGear Capital UK?
- Who can apply for a NextGear Capital stocking plan?
- I’m a dealer, how do I apply?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- How much does it cost?
- What is covered in the price?
- What’s a Landlord’s Waiver and why do I need one?
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?