What’s a Landlord’s Waiver and why do I need one?
If you rent your property, NextGear Capital may request a signed Landlord's Waiver.
The Landlord's Waiver is a document confirming that in the event of unpaid rent or charges, and that if he takes the premises back from you for non-payment of rent, he will let NextGear Capital recover its stock.
As NextGear Capital retains title to the vehicles you buy on your stocking plan, they can't be used to offset other debt, and NextGear Capital retains the right to repossess that stock if there is any default under the terms of your agreement.
- Who is NextGear Capital UK?
- Who can apply for a NextGear Capital stocking plan?
- I’m a dealer, how do I apply?
- How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- How much does it cost?
- What is covered in the price?
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?