Who can apply for a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan?
In order to make an application for a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- be a VAT registered dealer
- have physical premises where customers could view vehicles for sale
- stock 6 or more vehicles
- have been trading or held a franchise for more than 12 months and be able to provide financial statements
- you also need to be able to provide a personal guarantee from either you (if you operate as a limited company or limited liability partnership) or in certain other cases, a third party.
If you have any questions about eligibility, please call our Customer Service team on 0343 50 60 600 and the team will explain the criteria in more detail.
We will get back to you soon.OK
- Who is NextGear Capital UK?
- I’m a dealer, how do I apply?
- How quickly can I set up a Stocking Plan?
- I’m an Auction House/Wholesaler, how do I get involved?
- How much does it cost?
- What is covered in the price?
- What is a Landlord’s Waiver and why do I need one?
- What is a Personal Guarantee and why do I need one?