Once my Stocking Plan is live, what do I have to do?
Once your Stocking Plan is set up and running, maintenance is very important and you need to make sure you keep your information up to date.
Please let us know about any changes to details such as your contact information, insurance and bank details. To help remind you, our Customer Service Team will contact you annually to run through supplying your insurance renewal documents and you can find a list of approved insurance companies here.
For more information, please call Customer Service on 0343 50 60 600.
- Who is responsible for settling an outstanding finance agreement?
- Some of my details have changed, what do I have to do?
- I need more information about using WFS, is there any guidance?
- How do I download NextGear Capital onto my iPhone?
- I’ve forgotten my log in/password for the website – how do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my login/password for my Stocking Plan (WFS) – how do I log in?
- WFS Suspense
- My personal details are not correct
- Where can I find my Stocking Plan/Dealer number?