When loading trade vehicles to your plan there will be times when vehicles will drop into our Suspense Queue, or not allow you to load at all.
The key reasons are as follows:
- If the age of the vehicle is 10 years and older the Clean CAP value of the vehicle will show on screen as the valuation, the maximum we’ll fund is 80% of this valuation. If you are want to go ahead with 80% funding, please add a note to state happy with 80%
- If the vehicle mileage is over 100,000 we will also only fund 80% of the Clean CAP price, again please add a note to confirm happy with 80%
- Missing Valuation – in this instance the system has been unable to value the vehicle, we will obtain a valuation and make contact if the valuation is lower than the price you have submitted
- Currently funded with NextGear Capital is when a vehicle is re-loaded to the plan within 15 days of settlement. NextGear Capital may allow the vehicle to be loaded onto the system twice, however we will only fund the settlement amount in each instance
- Credit Line out of date – this error will appear when your credit line has expired, please check your e mail account as we may have sent out your new Offer Letter……. Please call Customer Service Team on 0343 50 60 600 if you require further information
- Dealer over line – Credit limit on plan has been exceeded, the vehicle will fall into the suspense queue and when sufficient credit is available the vehicle will load automatically to your plan
- Maximum capital advance - NextGear Capital have a maximum vehicle value of £35,000
- VIN Mismatch is where the VIN provided does not match the Registration Number, in most cases this will be where you have accidentally keyed the VIN in lowercase, which WFS does not accept. Rekey in uppercase and the error should disappear
- Who is responsible for settling an outstanding finance agreement?
- My Stocking Plan is live, what next?
- Some of my details have changed, what do I have to do?
- I need more information about using WFS, is there any guidance?
- Download NextGear Capital to my iPhone
- I’ve forgotten my log in/password for the website – how do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my login/password for my Stocking Plan (WFS) – how do I log in?
- My personal details are not correct
- Find your Stocking Plan/Dealer number