How does the auction house get paid? - NextGear Capital UK
We pay the auction house direct by bank transfer as they are the selling agent for the vendor. In the case of trade sourced vehicles, we pay the dealer or finance house. After the close of business on the day the vehicle transaction is made, payment will be made on the next working day.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan?
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- What is self-billing and why is it needed?
- I've damaged/lost my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan card - how do I get a new one?
- How do I change the password for my Stocking Plan management system?
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- How soon after selling one vehicle can I use the balance on the account again?
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- What happens if I miscalculate and go over my Stocking Plan limit?
- What happens if I buy an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?