How soon after selling one vehicle can I use the balance on the account again?
Once you’ve sold a vehicle you can log the sale online. Payment is collected automatically by Direct Debit on the next working day, and once it’s cleared you can use the available balance again. Plus, if you’re at your limit and want to secure a purchase before the payment clears, you can ask us whether you are eligible for a temporary limit increase (on payment of a fee).
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan?
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- What is self-billing and why is it needed?
- I've damaged/lost my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan card - how do I get a new one?
- How do I change the password for my Stocking Plan management system?
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- What happens if I miscalculate and go over my Stocking Plan limit?
- What happens if I buy an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?