I've damaged/lost my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan card - how do I get a new one?
If you’ve lost or damaged your NextGear Capital Stocking Plan card, just call our Customer Service team on 0343 50 60 600 and request a new one. They’ll arrange for a replacement card to be sent out to you within a few days.
- Your NextGear Capital Stocking Plan
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- Self-billing and why is it needed
- Change your Stocking Plan password
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- Using my balance after selling my vehicle
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- Exceeded your Stocking Plan Limit?
- Bought an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?