What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
The technical explanation is that you can use the Stocking Plan to buy ‘non-defective' used cars and used LCVs up to 3.5 tonnes. Where the term ‘Vehicle’ is used this is defined as used motor vehicles (excluding HGVs (i.e. heavy goods vehicles), motor cycles, non-runners and plant and industrial machinery) built to standard United Kingdom specification.
What this really means is that you can buy more of the kind of vehicles that you know will sell well, upgrade the models you’re selling to include some more expensive/ newer vehicles, or if you’re keen to expand your market to include LCVs, this could be a great opportunity.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- What is self-billing and why is it needed?
- I've damaged/lost my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan card - how do I get a new one?
- How do I change the password for my Stocking Plan management system?
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- How soon after selling one vehicle can I use the balance on the account again?
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- What happens if I miscalculate and go over my Stocking Plan limit?
- What happens if I buy an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?