What happens if I buy an ineligible vehicle?
An ineligible vehicle is one that falls outside the description of 'non-defective' used cars and LCVs up to 3.5 tonnes.
Your Stocking Plan will indicate to the auction that the purchase request has been referred and you won't be able to use your NextGear Capital Stocking Plan for that purchase.
But don't worry, you can still pay for the vehicle using other funds.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan?
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- What is self-billing and why is it needed?
- I've damaged/lost my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan card - how do I get a new one?
- How do I change the password for my Stocking Plan management system?
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- How soon after selling one vehicle can I use the balance on the account again?
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- What happens if I miscalculate and go over my Stocking Plan limit?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?