What happens if I miscalculate and go over my Stocking Plan limit?
Your Stocking Plan will indicate to the auction house that the purchase request has been referred and you won’t be able to use your NextGear Capital Stocking Plan immediately for that transaction.
But don’t worry, you can still purchase the vehicle you’ve chosen by using other funds or you can contact us to find out whether you’re eligible for a temporary limit increase (fees will apply).
If you do not use other funds or we do not grant a temporary limit increase, the vehicle will be held at auction and we will debit your Stocking Plan the following day. Once funds are cleared the vehicle can be collected.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan?
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- What is self-billing and why is it needed?
- I've damaged/lost my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan card - how do I get a new one?
- How do I change the password for my Stocking Plan management system?
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- How long can I stock a vehicle for?
- How soon after selling one vehicle can I use the balance on the account again?
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- What happens if I buy an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?