How long can I stock a vehicle for?
The standard availability term is 150 days but you can settle early. Interim payments are payable during the term.
The flexibility of a NextGear Capital Stocking Plan means you can stock a vehicle for as long as you need to up to the standard plan of 150 days.
- Where can I use my NextGear Capital Stocking Plan
- What can I buy with the Stocking Plan?
- What does Auction Source mean?
- What does Trade Source mean?
- What happens when I load a Trade Source vehicle to my Plan?
- Self-billing and why is it needed
- Replacing a damaged/lost NextGear Capital Stocking Plan Card
- Change your Stocking Plan password
- What is a Margin Scheme vehicle?
- How does the auction house get paid?
- Using my balance after selling my vehicle
- Do I have to pay anything before I sell the vehicle?
- Exceeded your Stocking Plan Limit?
- Bought an ineligible vehicle?
- Why do I have to log in twice to see my Stocking Plan details?
- How do I change my Password?